What do you get when you combine three decades of elite angling knowledge with the best wild native Rainbow Trout fishing in the Lower 48? CaughtOvgard Guided Fishing.
Fishing is my life. After fishing 200 days per year for trophy trout and writing about fishing in newspapers and magazines across the United States for six years, I finally launched a guide service. I’ve been guiding friends, family, and acquaintances for years, but now it’s official, so you can book the best day you’ve ever had on the water.
Trips Available (1-2 Person)
Full-Day Redband Trout — $400
Half-Day Redband Trout — $300
Full-Day Lake Trout Fishing — $500
– All trips are based out of Klamath Falls, Oregon.
– We don’t fish for every species year-round. We only fish when we know you’ll catch fish. Contact us for availability.
– Full-Day trips run 8 hours; Half-Day trips run 4 hours.
– Rates above are for 1-2 anglers. We can accommodate up to 4 anglers total, at a rate of $100 more per person.
– Trips include non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, fishing gear. You will need to buy your own Oregon Fishing License and any meals or alcoholic beverages you plan to consume on the trip.
– Smoking of any kind is not permitted on the boat.
– A 50% nonrefundable deposit is due to reserve your trip. You can pay with credit/debit card, Square, PayPal, or cash. Trips can be rescheduled with at least a week’s notice.
– We offer a money-back guarantee. If your party doesn’t boat a single fish, we’ll provide a full refund or allow you to reschedule your trip — free of charge. No questions asked.
1) I own three IGFA All-Tackle World Records.
2) I’ve recorded five Official IGFA Trout Grand Slams, and I’m one of less than a dozen anglers in the world to record an Official IGFA Trout Grand Slam (Rainbow, Brown, Brook, Cutthroat, and Tiger Trout in the same day).
3) To date, I’ve caught more than 12,000 fish representing more than 250 species since I started keeping track in 2004.
4) I’m a syndicated fishing columnist and writer for several national magazines.
5) More people look to my blog, columns, and magazine articles to learn how to fish for trophy Newberrii Redband Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss newberrii) than anywhere else.
6) I’m on the Pro Staff for Fishbrain, the world’s largest fishing social media site.
7) I catch more trophy Redband Rainbow Trout per year than all but a handful of anglers alive.
8) I’ve caught a 31-inch Redband, and I’ve caught 28-plus-inch trout in all the major segments of Upper Klamath Lake, Agency Lake, and all of the major tributaries.
9) I’ve had numerous days where I caught 20 or more Redband Trout over 20 inches in a day, including a 35-fish day.
10) I’m a teacher by day, and I know how educate while angling, so you’ll not only catch fish, but you’ll walk away a better angler after a day on the water with CaughtOvgard.
Book a Trip
My guide service for trophy Redband Trout, Lake Trout, and Bass will be launching in Augst 2019. In the meantime, call or text me at 541.880.8063 to book your trip of a lifetime or send an email to email@example.com.